The Co-Creation Activator
A 5-Stage Process to Activating Your Teams to Achieve Excellence
Our vision is for companies to experience the power of Co-Creation:
- High performance across the organization
- People put the organizational goal front and centre
- There is a mindset of “we achieve more together”
- There is high trust and respect, allowing time and energy to be focused on productivity, innovation and results
- The is a high degree of creativity and innovation across the organization that puts companies at the leading edge in their industry
Co-Creation is distinct from collaboration, which most of us are familiar with. Being able to work together is certainly important to an organization’s success, but a company’s potential is limited when only a few individuals are creating and innovating, or when innovation is happening in silos.
Imagine the collective power of everyone involved in creating something new, something once thought impossible, something inspiring in its potential to benefit all. Imagine the potential of a “SuperMind”
We needed a blueprint for this SuperMind. We were crystal clear on the principles that would support its design:
The 10 Principles of Co-Creation
1. BE CLEAR AND COMMITTED TO YOUR PURPOSE
When you know who you want to be and what you want to do in this lifetime, you have all the clarity and motivation you’ll ever need.
2. BE INSPIRED BY WHAT YOU WANT TO CREATE
You know that what you’re creating is meaningful when it has a tangible and positive impact on something outside of just you.
3. FOCUS ON THE POTENTIAL, NOT THE OBVIOUS
We cannot create from the same mind that is stuck on what’s already been done or what’s worked before. This requires that we shift to imagining possibilities and what hasn’t existed before.
4. ‘WE’ ALWAYS COMES BEFORE ‘ME’
When we truly understand how interconnected we are, we know that we can do so much more together and that life (and work) is infinitely more rewarding.
5. PLUG IN TO THE COLLECTIVE FLOW STATE
Beyond an individual state of flow, there is the larger collective flow state, where we can tap into everyone’s energized focus and full engagement to access unlimited creativity.
6. COME FROM ‘NOT ALREADY KNOWING’Seeing things with fresh eyes allows us to expand our thinking and gets us out of the normal traps and biases we fall into.
7. CONTRIBUTE RATHER THAN COMPETE
Competition puts the focus on the individual, whereas contribution focuses us on being of service to others and the bigger picture.