Coaching for Excellence
Today’s fast-paced, constantly changing workplace, combined with the continuous need to improve service, add more value to
customers, improve productivity, and reduce costs, requires leaders who can bring out the best in their people. These are the
leaders who have the highest expectations of themselves and their team members, who ensure their people have the resources to
do their jobs, who hold their team members accountable, and who support and encourage their team at all times.
- Higher levels of employee commitment, retention, and engagement
- Greater accountability for performance
- Development of internal employee bench-strength
- Increased organizational alignment
KEY Focus Areas
- Understanding how your Mindset influences your approach to coaching
- Understanding how your personality influences the way you coach
- The Co-creative Model for building understanding
- Coaching Skill Development and Application using 3 unique coaching models
TARGET AUDIENCEThis program is applicable to people managers from front line supervisors to executive leadership.
12 hours in live virtual sessions or 2 days on-site + 12 months with our ACHIEVE Online Sustainment System
This program is offered on-site and/or in live virtual training sessions.