Leading a Culture of Excellence
We help organizations develop a culture of excellence to deliver their business results faster
The Dynamic Achievement Leading a Culture of Excellence Program is specifically designed to help organizations develop a culture of excellence that delivers their business results faster.
A culture of excellence does not happen by chance. What we have seen time and again, is that when organizations focus on developing their culture for excellence, they achieve results that go above and beyond what was originally thought possible. They experience significant increases in staff engagement, higher levels of accountability, collaboration, loyalty, and bottom line results. In short, a much higher return on their investment.
This is not a typical leadership development program. The uniqueness of Leading a Culture of Excellence is its primary focus on helping leaders develop a culture that is consistently delivering excellent results.
During the program, every leader develops a clear Leadership Excellence Plan directly related to the organization’s strategic objectives. Every aspect of Leading a Culture of Excellence is then geared towards executing the plan and achieving excellence.
- Engaged team members who are aligned, focused and committed to your company’s vision and values
- Clarity of Purpose, Goals, and the actions required to achieve them
- Increased capacity to innovate and deal with challenges
- A cohesive team, with highly committed team members
- Improved communication and collaboration
- Higher levels of engagement, satisfaction and fulfillment at work
- A stronger focus and drive to deliver excellence
- Achieving a Culture of Excellence
KEY FOCUS AREAS
- The 14 Levels of Awareness and how they shape the leader’s capacity to influence and inspire others
- Developing and executing a Leadership Excellence Plan
- Increasing resilience to deal with change and complexity
- Dealing effectively with challenging people and situations
- Developing team members to become more innovative and accountable
- Keeping teams focused on their goals
- Working more collaboratively with peers
- How to lead upwards
- Taking responsibility for actions and results
42 hours in live virtual sessions or 7 days on-site + 12 months with our ACHIEVE Online Sustainment System
In live virtual sessions or on-site
Why work with us?
We guarantee that if you don’t achieve at least a 10x return on your investment after implementing our complete, fully integrated Leading a Culture of Excellence Program, and applying the new strategies, tools and processes as suggested, we will continue to work with you at no extra charge until these results have been achieved.
We live by our values, we are purpose driven, and we are results oriented. Our team is here to help you develop the Culture of Excellence your business needs.
Dynamic Achievement was hired to help the leadership team develop the knowledge, skills, and mindset to grow the business. All leaders’ personal purpose was defined and aligned with the purpose of the business; leaders were challenged to personally add more value to the business; the leadership team was aligned to ensure that collectively it focused on the growth of the business.
The CEO reported that the team were energized and galvanized to propel the business forward and that the program was the best program that he had ever attended as a leader.