Leading a Culture of Excellence
The Dynamic Achievement Leading a Culture of Excellence Program is specifically designed to help organizations develop a culture of excellence that delivers their business results faster.
This is not a typical leadership development program. The uniqueness of Leading a Culture of Excellence is its primary focus on helping leaders develop a culture that is consistently delivering excellent results.
During the program, every leader develops a clear Leadership Excellence Plan directly related to the organization’s strategic objectives. Every aspect of Leading a Culture of Excellence is then geared towards executing the plan and achieving excellence.
- Engaged team members who are aligned, focused and committed to your company’s vision and values
- Clarity of Purpose, Goals, and the actions required to achieve them
- Increased capacity to innovate and deal with challenges
- A cohesive team, with highly committed team members
- Improved communication and collaboration
- Higher levels of engagement, satisfaction and fulfillment at work
- A stronger focus and drive to deliver excellence
- Achieving a Culture of Excellence
KEY FOCUS AREAS
- The 14 Levels of Awareness and how they shape the leader’s capacity to influence and inspire others
- Developing and executing a Leadership Excellence Plan
- Increasing resilience to deal with change and complexity
- Dealing effectively with challenging people and situations
- Developing team members to become more innovative and accountable
- Keeping teams focused on their goals
- Working more collaboratively with peers
- How to lead upwards
- Taking responsibility for actions and results
42 hours in live virtual sessions or 7 days on-site + 12 months with our ACHIEVE Online Sustainment System
In live virtual sessions or on-site