Meetings are extremely costly, not only in terms of the direct financial investment, but also in terms of participants’ emotional investment and engagement. When run properly, the effective meetings create the opportunity to add significant value to the business.
Leaders who run great meetings improve innovation, collaboration, decision making, commitment, accountability, and overall better business performance.
Unfortunately, as most of us have experienced, many meetings are simply a waste of people’s time and lead to disengagement, frustration, lack of follow through, and are overall unproductive.
This program focuses intensively on meeting effectiveness skill development and application through reinforced practice – using real life meeting simulation exercises. Participants leave the program with the facilitation skills, the meeting effectiveness tools and processes, and the confidence to apply their learning on the job.
- Effective meeting that add significant value to the business
- Rapidly develop the skills managers need to plan, organize, and facilitate effective meetings so that all participants work together effectively to achieve their business, team, and individual goals
- Clear and defined meeting structures that lead to improved team cohesion and team decision-making
- Improved individual and team accountability
KEY FOCUS AREAS
- The cost of meetings
- Who to include in the meeting
- The meeting agenda
- Meeting pre-work and preparation
- Key skills and practices for an effective meeting facilitator
- Achieving consensus as a decision-making tool
- Dealing with interpersonal dynamics
- Using meeting effectiveness tools and visual aids
6 hours in live virtual sessions
In live virtual sessions