Situation and challengeDynamic Achievement Group was engaged by the Sheraton Vancouver to improve their customer service ratings and sales performance.
SolutionOver a period of nine months, Dynamic Achievement Group worked with every employee in the organization through Customer Service Excellence, Sales Excellence, Leadership Excellence and Team Excellence programs.
ResultsAt the end of the program, Sheraton reported the following results:
- Increase in the Employee Satisfaction Survey
- Increase in the Guest Satisfaction Index
- More satisfied customers
- More fulfilled staff
- Increased company profits
- A new working environment was created that staff wanted to belong to
- Teams were working together in a single direction
After the successful completion of Eitan’s Customer Service, Sales, and Leadership programs, we have seen a consistent increase in both ESS (Employee Satisfaction Survey) and the GSI (Guest Satisfaction Index).These increases mean more satisfied customers and a more fulfilled staff, which in turn means more profit for the company. Obviously, these are exactly the results we were looking for.