We can go faster alone but further together
The aim of this program is to build stronger, trust based, collaborative, and productive partnerships with all key stakeholders, and together create
a future that you could never have created on your own.
Over many years of dealing with workplace misunderstandings sometimes resulting in conflict, we have noticed a very clear pattern: people simply do not understand one another as well as we think we do. We often assume we know what others mean when they communicate with us, but what we hear is based on our thoughts going through our heads, the feelings going through our hearts, and the solutions we want, and may have nothing to do with what the other person is saying. Therefore, while we presume we understand, in reality true communication has not taken place. For this reason, it is critical to learn the skills of co-creative conversations to be able to work more effectively with others.
This program focuses intensively on skill development and application through reinforced practice – using real life simulation exercises. Participants leave the program with the skills and the confidence to apply their learning on the job.
- Improved decision making
- Improved business performance
- Improved collaboration
- Decisions that stick
- Greater accountability
KEY Focus Areas
- Understanding how your Mindset influences your attitude towards dealing with challenging situations
- Understanding of how your conflict resolution style influences the way you work with others when you are challenged
- Understanding the 5 different conflict resolution options and which work best in which situations
- Building social awareness and mastery
- Understanding the Co-Creative Conversations Model
- Knowing the principles that need to drive a Co-Creative Conversation
- The skills required to deal with conflict effectively
All employees who need to be able to have open dialogue within the organization and co-create excellence.
½ to 1 day
This program is offered on-site and/or in live virtual training sessions.