It’s My Call:
Customer Service over the Phone
Whether over the counter or over the telephone, we know instantly when we encounter a remarkable customer service professional. Outstanding customer service professionals really stand out because on every interaction and with every customer they choose to do all they can to make their customer’s experience as positive as possible. Remarkable customer service professionals really care – and they have the skills to make it show.
This program focuses intensively on skill development and application through reinforced practice – using real life simulation exercises. Participants leave the program with the skills and the confidence to apply their learning on the job.
- Apply your organization’s customer centric principles to each and every customer contact.
- Continually increase the quality and value of the customer relationship
KEY Focus Areas
- Understanding how your Mindset influences your attitude towards customers and the customer experience you deliver
- Making a personal connection with each caller
- Meeting customers’ needs and solving customers’ problems
- The skills required for creating a remarkable customer experience
This program is applicable to learners at all organizational levels who deal with customers over the phone.
1 to 2 days in class
This program is offered on-site.