The Signature Leaders Assessment
This Emerging Leader and up to Director Level assessment battery measures 44 essential leadership attributes within
5 performance areas namely:
- Leadership Behaviors: The traits and behaviors required by leaders to influence people and situations. Leaders know and focus on doing
the right thing.
- Practices of Management: The skills needed to do things right.
- Emotional Intelligence: The awareness and process of self-understanding and self-management; ability to build relationships with others.
- Reasoning (Critical Thinking): Reasoning (not IQ) assesses how you evaluate information, approach problems and design solutions.
- Applying Judgement: The process of how you consider, make, and execute decisions and judgment calls.
“The Dynamic Achievement Leadership Program left an indelible mark on our business and all the participants. I can state without hesitation that Radio Active’s success was mainly because of your inspirational work, counsel, motivation and energy which unleashed latent potential amongst us.”