Leading a Culture of Excellence
The Dynamic Achievement Leading a Culture of Excellence Program is specifically designed to help organizations develop a culture of excellence that delivers their business results faster. This is not a typical leadership development program. The uniqueness of Leading a Culture of Excellence is its primary focus on delivering measurable results.
During the program, every leader develops a clear Leadership Excellence Plan directly related to the organization’s strategic objectives. Every aspect of Leading a Culture of Excellence is then geared towards executing the plan and achieving excellence.
- Engaged team members who are aligned, focused and committed to your company’s vision and values.
- Clarity of Purpose, Goals, and the actions required to achieve them.
- Increased self-confidence with greater courage to innovate and deal with challenges.
- A more cohesive team, with highly committed team members.
- Improved communication and collaboration.
- Higher levels of engagement, satisfaction and fulfillment at work.
- A stronger focus and drive to deliver excellence.
KEY Focus Areas
- The 14 Levels of Awareness and how they shape the leader’s capacity to influence and inspire others
- Developing and executing a Leadership Excellence Plan
- Increasing resilience to deal with change and complexity
- Dealing effectively with challenging people and situations
- Developing team members to become more innovative and accountable
- Keeping teams focused on their goals
- Working more collaboratively with peers
- How to lead upwards
- Taking responsibility for actions and results
- Achieving a Culture of Excellence
This course is designed for all managers and leaders (customized for each level of leadership, from front-line supervisors to executive leaders).
7 days in class and 12 months sustainment program with our ACHIEVE Excellence Online Learning System.
This program is offered in blended format (on-site and online).