Leading Organizational Change
This workshop will provide leaders and managers with the knowledge, skills, and mindset, as well as the tools, processes, and a roadmap to analyse, design, implement and sustain organizational change.
This change management workshop will help managers to master this key competency. The workshop is light on theory and draws on real change case studies from participants to illustrate principles and tools.
Participants will be able to:
- Describe the driving and restraining forces for change within their own organization and own department
- Develop a change management plan that will enable participants to successfully analyze, design, implement, and sustain personal and organizational change
- Apply a coaching framework to support employees through change
- Develop an action plan to help themselves ‘walk the talk’ throughout a change initiative
KEY Focus Areas
- Understanding how your Mindset influences your view of change and approach to leading change
- Understanding organizational change
- Practical tools & techniques for implementing change
- Back on the job application of the skills
TARGET AUDIENCEPeople leaders who are accountable for planning and implementing departmental or organizational change.
2 days in class
This program is offered on-site.