Presentation Skills and
Managers and supervisors often find themselves in situations where they are expected to give a talk in public or make an oral presentation. When making such presentations, you are not judged as much by your experience in the work situation or your knowledge of the subject, but rather according to the effectiveness of the presentation skills you demonstrate in front of the group. A variety of concepts and techniques will be discussed and demonstrated during the workshop that will enable you to influence, motivate, persuade, and hold the attention of a group of people. These skills will require conscious application on your part for them to “take root” and become a permanent part of your presentation capabilities.
- The Mindset, skills and tools to make informative, persuasive, engaging, and motivating presentations
- Leadership presence and credibility
- Able to plan, prepare, and deliver an effective presentation
- Understand how to manage personal stress and anxiety
- Capable of managing a challenging audience
KEY Focus Areas
- Planning Your Presentation
- Preparing Your Presentation
- Practicing Your Presentation
- Dealing With a Challenging Audience: Being In Charge
TARGET AUDIENCEThis course is applicable to leaders at all levels of leadership who routinely make presentations so as to influence and motivate others.
Duration1 to 2 days (depending on the extent of practice required)
This program is offered on-site.