Vertical Decision Making: All Levels
Yesterday’s solutions are today’s problems, the speed at which decision need to be made is ever increasing, the complexity of issues is increasing exponentially, and there is tonnes of information available, but not necessarily all the right or relevant information. All of these factors require that employees at all levels use good judgment and have effective decision making skills. The Vertical Mindset, effectively applied, and the quality of decision making tools elevates the quality of both decisions and the decision making process. Organizations that use standardized best practices in decision making across the entire organization have a significant competitive advantage.
This program focuses intensively on decision making skill development and application through reinforced practice – using real life simulation exercises. Participants leave the program with the Mindset, the skills, and the confidence to apply their decision making learning on the job.
- Make decisions more effectively using a consistent model and approach that is shared by others within the organization
- The skills to work collaboratively with others when making decisions
- Sound decisions are made that enhance the company’s goals
- Clear accountability to execute against the decisions
KEY Focus Areas
- The 8 step Vertical Decision-Making Model
- Understanding how your Mindset and Personality influence your view and approach to Thinking and Decision Making
- Determine the benefits of using good critical thinking for the business and the people
- Application of the above skills in a real business simulation
TARGET AUDIENCEThis program is applicable to all managers and employees who need to make decisions that will impact the business and key stakeholders.
1 day in class
This program is offered on-site.