The Vertical Leader
In today’s competitive business environment, leaders can’t rely on positional power alone. Leaders have to develop the skills and tools needed to influence and inspire others at all levels of an organization. The Vertical Leader builds on the skills learned in The Vertical Manager, with a greater emphasis on leading with influence, coaching for excellence, and achieving measurable results. In this program, you will develop a Vertical Leader’s mindset, enabling you to inspire others, lead with confidence through the day-to-day complexities of your organization, and create and sustain a culture of excellence.
- Higher levels of employee commitment, retention, and engagement
- Increased innovation and continuous improvement
Greater accountability for performance
- Stronger internal collaboration
- Development of internal employee bench-strength
- Increased organizational alignment
- Improved organizational performance
KEY Focus Areas
- Mindset for Excellence
- Leading with Influence
- Coaching for Excellence
- Development of self, relationship with others, and the development of internal bench-strength
TARGET AUDIENCEThis workshop is designed for all managers and leaders (from front-line supervisors to executive leaders), and emerging leaders who have been identified for future roles in leadership.
7 days in class (spread over 4-6 months) or,
Blended learning (spread over 12 months).