Culture of Sales Excellence
Sales organizations that consistently outperform their competition have one thing in common: they have created a culture of sales excellence. To create this kind of culture, you have to start with a mindset for excellence followed by exceptional sales skills. No amount of skills training will make the difference you are looking for without the right Mindset. Our Culture of Sales Excellence program uses our unique three-phase process to guarantee the sustained sales results you want, as well as the highest return on your investment.
- Individual and collective mindset for sales excellence
- A self-driven and motivated sales team
- Advanced selling skills for different customer situations
- Highly effective sales leadership team
- Strong collaboration and innovation
- Measurable increase in sales performance and profitability
- Culture of sustained sales excellence
KEY Focus Areas
- How to cultivate a mindset for sales excellence
- The difference in mindset between excellence and mediocrity
- How mindset impacts our sales behaviour and performance
- The ‘Road to Sales Excellence’ and the sales traps that lay ahead
- How to build the individual sales and team capacity to stay focused on the goal
- How to maximize the selling process to accelerate sales performance
This program is designed for sales leaders, sales professionals, business development managers, and account managers who are responsible for sustained sales excellence.
5-10 days (spread over 1-2 months) or 12 months of blended learning sustainment program with our ACHIEVE Excellence Online Learning System.
This program is offered on-site and/or in live virtual training sessions.
“We exceeded our revenues for 2011. Our customer service index went from 84% to 87% – Top tier in North America. Staff Engagement went up in every hospitality department year after year. We were an operation that was at a point of transition and we needed someone to come in and facilitate a new beginning. Dynamic was the perfect choice. They have taken our Sales and Leadership Team on a journey that begins with a self-evaluation, then moves towards understanding your business and the business that is available out there.”
– Roland Monteiro, River Rock Casino Resort
General Manager, Hospitality Operations
Ready to get started?
Buy online or speak to one of our facilitators. It’s time to think vertically!